East London Centre of Excellence
Agilisys is building a centre of excellence in ICT service delivery for its clients in East London and Elevate plays a key role in this. Clients include Barking & Dagenham, City of London and Tower Hamlets local authorities.
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Tower Hamlets began a seven year strategic partnership with Agilisys to achieve these goals:
- Secure significant back office ICT cost savings
- Protect front line services
- Safeguard local public sector jobs
- Deliver improved customer service
- Create apprenticeships and job opportunities for young people.
The City of London Corporation
Agilisys were awarded a five year contract by the City of London Corporation to deliver a managed cloud based IT service which began on 1 September 2013.
- Telecommunications & Data Network provision & support, including mobile and WiFi
- Server and Storage provision & support
- Back-Office systems (e.g. email, SQL) provision & support
- Database support
- End User Support
- Desktop and Remote access provision & support
- Service Desk
- Data Centre services
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery services
- Service Management & Service Integration
- IT Training
The City will retain accountability for its overall service, however, Agilisys through Elevate will provide an end-to-end view of the services with the following objectives:
- Improve service quality
- Take responsibility for managing the operational interface with the end user
- Reduce cost to the City
- Reduce risk to the City
The strategic partnership will also involve developing a programme of CSR initiatives which will include digital apprenticeships for 16-18 year olds living in and near the City and from priority boroughs. Support for local start up social organisations and SMEs will also feature in these initiatives.